FXEM is pleased to announce that it has been granted FMRRC certificate which we consider it as a stepping stone in its professionality way and a milestone in its success way.
Financial Market Relations Regulation Center (FMRRC) is a non-commercial organization created to regulate the quality of services provided by brokers and dealing centers.
The Center’s mission is the provision of traders with maximum security of transactions in stock and foreign exchange markets. In pursuing its objective the Center employs certification of brokers.
FMRRC is an independent organization and for that reason has no brokers among its founders which could influence decisions regarding the certification of companies as well as any other decisions.
The decisions made by FMRRC are compulsory for the companies that have obtained the certificate of compliance and should be duly noted by the organizations planning to go through the certification procedure.
ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS
- Guarantee of the conclusion of the agreement with a reliable and efficient company that provides high quality services for partners and clients.
- Protection of traders’ rights and resolving any disputes that may arise in the process of cooperation of client and financial organization certified by FMRRC.
- Existence of the compensation fund for reimbursement of client’s damages inflicted by the companies certified by FMRRC.
- Guaranteed payout of funds to traders deposited into accounts (proof required) with a FMRRC certified company that was declared bankrupt.
- In case the company cannot be contacted to be presented with legal claims as to the return of the funds to the clients or in case of the company’s termination as the result of force-majeure or other circumstances FMRRC guarantees the payout of funds under the condition of proof of their existence in the accounts with such companies.
FXEM Limited was registered in 2015 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 22975 IBC 2015. The Company’s legal and correspondence address is The Jaycees Building, Stoney Ground, Kingstown, VC0100, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
FXEM acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulatory standards. We strongly believe that honesty is the best policy.
PSP Provided by Representative office of Ruston Business Corp., registered address 11/13 Eldar Taghizade str., Baku, Azerbaijan